Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Cherilyn au Canada - Journal 1






Journal

Today I'm in Campbell River and it's 10:24am. And I brought my cute pet mouse. Im traveling all alone to all to all the places in Canada! Right now im in a restaurant called FISH & CHIPS. When I was there, I noticed my mouse, Chicory ran out of my poket! then I noticed the sign said NO PET's ALLOWED " oh no" I said if they catch Chicory I could never ever eat FISH & CHIPS ever again in this place and did u know that Campbell River is known for it's good fishing? So I ran as fast as I could I knew where to find her! She could be in the kitchen looking for cheese so I sneack to the kitchen I saw Chicory right on the chef's hat! For a minute I was too surprised to mouve. Then when the chef turn to the other side I quikly got Chicory and put her in my poket. Then I Whent to the table and the dlicious fod was already there. After I feed Chicory and me. Then Chicory and I whent to the swimming pool and do u know that there are lots of places to swim like outdoor pool (indoor pool that's were I i'm), Mcgiver lake, ocean and rivers.I was so happy I whent to the changing room for girls I went to a room in the changing room I change to my bathing suit however Chicory coulded swim so Chicory found a mate that was a dog so I didint care about at all I cared to go swimming at the pool so I went on.... I swam and swam after the long swim I changed into my normal clothes. then I serch for Chicory. I saw her by the minute she was playing with the dog. I read the colar it said Clover! So I said "Chicory come! come!" Then Chicory ran and climbed to my poket. After to that beautiful swimming place me and Chicory went to mini Golf. Oh and did u know that mini-Golf is close to populer avprovincial park? When I played I was really bad at it. But Chicory was a genuis she was the best at mini Golf it was her 102th time! i always branged a mini Golf for Chicory. After we were done exploring Campbell River.

Comments:
Bonjour Cherilyn

Toute une aventure avec cette petite souris. Qu'arrivera-t-il lorsque vous partirez en avion et en bateau. J'ai bien hate de lire tes prochaines aventures.
Amicalement
Hélène
 
I like your mouse pitures.From:Nick
 
Cherilyn, j'aime tes photos de souris. Thanks for useing my hamster's names!

Bon Voyage, Emily*
 
Salut,cherilyn
Est-ce que tu a vrament un surie?


De:NYA*****
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?