Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Cherilyn au Canada - Journal 2




Journal

Hello again! Right now im wit Chicory In a musem In Edmonton. Were looking at the Roky Sheep. Did you know huge herds of bighorn have roamed the province in the past? Then suddenly Chicory was scared. I knew Chicory eas scared or the Roky Sheep because once Chicory almost got run over. After we went to the park I let Chicory go to the playgrond but I did'int notice that a cat was there I was too busy swinging and Chicory too! Then the cat sneacked behind Chicory! While she was building a mini sand castle a dog apparred it was a golden ritriver it barked at the evil cat then the cat runed as fast as it could for I was waching with my own eyes! Then chicory ran into my poket with fright and fear but she was happy that dog saved her life! Then I read the colar it said clover then I said "wait a minuteI remember now she was the dog from the swimming pool!"

Comments:
Bonjour Cherilyn

Bravo! Tu as réussi à mettre des photos dans ton weblog. Bon travail! Continue!
Amicalement
Hélène
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?