Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Colleen au Canada - Journal 1


My Journal

Dear Journal

I finally got to Campbell River. I got to taste the ice cream at the Campbell River Pier. My favorite ice cream is strawberry. Then I decided to go fishing. Campbell River is famous for their salmon and it appeared I had come on the right day.

The cruise ships were going by and that is when it hit me I would take a cruise ship ride, so I took a bus to the cruise ship terminal. I got a ticket to ride a ship and went on board it was a little crammed when the ship started but I managed to get to the outside door and when I was outside on deck it was fantastic. The wind was blowing through my hair and a I looked out I could see Campbell River,it was beautiful. When I got back I went to the museum. It was interesting in the museum, there was a tree stump over a 100 years old. There was also native Indian artifacts with displays about their population and how they were effected by disease brought to them through contact with explorers. When I got back from that I went around town and found a hotel to stay in I paid, went up to my room and I unpacked a little then went to bed.

Comments:
i like your journal thats great.
Jessica
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?