Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Dane au Canada - Journal 3


Journal 3

Dear Diary,
I am in the province of Manitoba and I have been exploring the countryside where I picked up a lot of cool stuff along the way. I found Dream Catchers, and gem stones. Now I am in the Thompson, a regional mining facility. First I checked out the museum of Man and Nature while I was looking around the museum. Then, I saw three kids playing with the drums, it was pretty funny. Later I went over to the mines where they are mining for Nickel. Watching them mine for nickel was really cool. Later, I went for a swim at Mistery Lake but it was a little too cold for my liking. I took another look for a warmer lake, and luckily came across Lake Winnipeg and the water was perfect.

Comments:
Salut dane

Bon travail. Tu as écrit beaucoup aujourd'hui. Bon voyage! J'ai hâte de voir tes photos.
Amicalement
Hélène
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?