Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Heidi au Canada - Journal 1













Today I went to Miracle Beach which is not too far from Campbell River. I am camping for 2 days. It sure is a beautiful campsite. I wanted to go swimming but there was a deer in front of my trailor door and I didn't want to scare it away. Finally it moved and I went to the beach for a swim. There were a lot of fish, crabs and jelly fish. The tide came in too fast. I went back to my camp and started to cook. It started to rain so I had to go inside my trailor to cook. When it stopped raining, I went outside to have a campfire. It turned out to be a starry night.

Today I went on the Ferry. It went to Horse Shoe Bay. I went through Hope and part of the Rocky Mountains. I saw some mountain goats along the way. I also saw a lot of other animals. I'm now in Osoyoos, a beautiful town in the Okanagan. It was hard finding a campsite where I could take my dog but I finally found one. I sure am tired.

Today I drove through the rest of the Rocky Mountains and finally arrived in Alberta. It didn't look too pretty. It was very flat and there are not alot of trees but there are lots of windmill farms. There are a million mosquitos. When I first got here, I tried to have a picture of us taken in front of the sign but the mosquitos kept biting us. I am now at my Aunt Kim's house. Her dog keeps trying to attack my dog Peanut. Aunt Kim's dog is named Olive.

Today my mom let Peanut outside. When she let Peanut in, Olive jumped on her. I drove through Saskatchewan. I stopped by a field and had fun jumping on big bails of hay. I got my picture taken. Saskatchewan is greener than Alberta but similar I went through Moose Jaw and Regina. I drove all the way to Kenora, Ontario and it took all night.

Comments:
I injoid reding your journal.

It is a interesting journal espeshele in the
part whar you see the deer. From:Colleen
 
Bonjour heidi. .Oups ma dernier commenter ete on ongla.
Je va refar je aime ta journal e'spesialement dans la parti ce to a vouar
le petit deer.J'aim les detis par ce que
{par exampl} can to dite je ve nage ma
il ete un deer de dans.Ces eque don
 
Bon ecrir a towa . P.S. Qes ce que don towa
le ide de un deer dans le lake.De:Colleen
 
bonjuor Heidi
thats a relley good journal. i like all the pictuers. i relley like them because you are in them. ilike that u put lots of ideas in your journal.
that must ave been fun at miracel beach. that was so cool reading about the deer out side
and the frie sounds likes fun i love going on fries.
it must have been boring driving all the way to alberta
from your friend Jessica
 
Bonjour Heidi

J'aime ton premier journal parce que c'est comme un gros journal. J'ai aussi aller a Miracle Beach!! Quel age est tu dans ton premier journal?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?