Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Heidi au Canada - Journal 2









Today I had breakfast in a restaurant in Kenora and bought a yoyo that said Kenora. While me, my mom and Hailey ate breakfast my dad slept in the car. I drove to nipigan and camped at a KOA.

Today I drove through Wawa, Ont all the way to Brockville. In Wawa, I stopped at a store that had a big moose in front of it and a big huge bird. I had ice cream and went into the store to look around. They had coats and sweaters and stuff and souvenirs. When I got to Brockville I saw my nanny, my cousin Heather, my Aunt Bev and my Aunt Brenda. I stayed there for 2 weeks. I went to a haunted park called Victoria Park that used to be a graveyard. I took pictures and there were ghosts. It was really fun and Peanut was crying and barking at nothing.

Today I went to St. Lawrence Park with Aunt Bev, Nanny, Heather, Aunt Brenda, Mom, Uncle David and Hailey. I fed the geece. When we were feeding the geece, they kept stealing the bread from our hands. We went swimming in the St. Lawrence River. We also went to Hardy Park and saw my other cousin Jenny. We fed the ducks and played in a water fountain. Hardy park is pretty.

Today I left Brockville and went to Collingwood, Ont. I'm staying here for two weeks. I met my Nanny Dean, Grampa Dean and Aunt Danielle for the first time. We cought toads, saw the big water tower and we found fossils. I went swimming at Wasaga Beach with my Dad, Aunt Danielle and Hailey.

Today I left Collingwood and went to Berry and stayed at my other Aunt Kim's house. Aunt Kim is my dad's other sister. I will stay here for 2 days. We played in the pool with Ravin and Shane.

Comments:
Bonjour Heidi

Quel est le secret de ta pantoufle? (1ère photo)Je suis bien curieuse. Si tu rencontres des ami-e-s de la classe tu peux leur dire comment inclure des photos avec les journaux. Amicalement Ln
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?