Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Ross au Canada - Journal 1


Dear Journal,
Today I am starting my journey across Canada. My first stop is Campbell River. I've been looking at lots of things. I went to Quadra Island yesterday. It is a small island off Campbell River, which has a ferry that runs every hour. There is a Farmers Market on Saturdays during the summer, that has vegetables, flowers, chocolates, and soaps. We used to sell our fish there. Campbell River is famous for its great salmon fishing. Once known as the "Salmon Capital of the World." The population is more than 30,000 people, and growing.
Now I have to go. See you.

Comments:
Good work Ross! Lets ee what else you can do! Love, Mom
 
Bonjour! Ross

J'aime tes photos parce que il y a des couler. J'aime Quadre iland parce que il y a beaucoup de foret et du poisson. Et pourqoui tu na pas une animaux avec toi?

de Cherilyn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?